What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and sugar snap peas dinner with freshly made oatmeal raisin cookies for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of the soon-to-be released C&D Carolina Red Flake 2022 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Close to finishing a review of this very sweet and citrusy blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink on this very humid day.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

Last smoke of the day is D&R Windsail in an 1890s-early 1900s dark brown smooth straight JD (Joseph B. Desjardins) billiard with filigree metal work with an amberish saddle stem and orific bit. Reading baseball box scores while this bowl lasts. Fed three ferals, and Suzy and Molly, so they're all happy.
J.D. (Joseph B. Desjardins)_Fillagree-billiard1.jpg

Good Afternoon my friends.
Today is pipe cleaning day, so I'm in the middle of cleaning last week's rotated pipes. A job I find strangely therapeutic. However it's break time, so plugging a Falcon International fitted with a Meershaum bowl, with Garwith Hoggarth American blend a, particular favourite of mine. This blend is a mixture of spicy Asian Burleys, American Virginias and Orientals topped dressed with genuine Bourbon, Vanilla and Coconut Flavourings. Its burns nice and slow, giving a long and pleasent smoke, and finishes in a light grey Ash.
Have a great day my friends.

Attachments

• 20220731_114352.jpg
    20220731_114352.jpg
    817.2 KB · Views: 0
About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. This will finish the tin.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a grilled ham and cheese followed by six slices of cinnamon raisin French toast and a sliced peach lunch. I'm half way through this bowl of Chacom No. 4 in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Magnum Roastery Jamaican Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

In memory of the late Joe Lankford, I am smoking D&R Windsail in a smooth straight dark brown family era “Canadian” by Sasieni with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Those who read my comments about his passing will understand why I'm smoking this Sasieni.
Sasieni "Canadian".jpg