What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, and doesn't it make you want to have been able to smoke some of those. I'd bet some on BoB have. It's a bit sad to think of the demise of some of these plug blends. At least we have Peterson 3P and others left. I'll be getting some, asap.
I want to smoke those plugs and smell the warehouses where they were pressing them. I’ve included a closeup of 3P’s and Salty Dogs. If you look close you can see sugar crystals forming on SD. 😀
19D4E2E9-E85C-4FAA-9EAF-D44A1F184C54.jpeg
AAC6C229-267E-4512-B2B6-BFFA8C60B2AE.jpeg

Last edited:
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

OK friends, I bit the bullet, and I'm going to try plug tobacco for the first time. So I ordered a tin of Petersons 3p, and 50grms of Garwith & Hoggarths Kendal dark plug. If I don't like it I'll blame Swede and Sturdy 😂. I'll hold of with buying a posh knife, until I decide if I'll continue with smoking the stuff. In the meantime I think Mrs Z will lose one of her sharp kitchen knives 🤣🤣🤣

A third of the way through this bowl of H&H WhiteKnight 10th Anniversary (Marquee Series) in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend. Yankees-Gurdians game starts after the top of the hour.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

OK friends, I bit the bullet, and I'm going to try plug tobacco for the first time. So I ordered a tin of Petersons 3p, and 50grms of Garwith & Hoggarths Kendal dark plug. If I don't like it I'll blame Swede and Sturdy 😂. I'll hold of with buying a posh knife, until I decide if I'll continue with smoking the stuff. In the meantime I think Mrs Z will lose one of her sharp kitchen knives 🤣🤣🤣
Ha, that's good. When Mrs Z catches you slicing plug tobacco with her kitchen knife, just tell her I've been a bad influence on you 😀.

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Yankees-Guardians game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Zip, Your tastes are so diverse you will like it. Just don’t slip and cut Mrs. Z’s table.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Vauen Tradition No. 2 in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend. Gold Star Ultra Premium Panama, neat, is my drink. Never have I had a smoother, silkier coffee than this blend. No bitter notes, no rough notes. Quite amazing. I'm also glad it was a gift, considering the price.
WhitePipe_Apple80s.jpg