What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking some Garwith American Blends coffee and caramel in a James Barber Rhodesian. With a huge cup of Americano smooth coffee on the side. Took delivery of 3 pipes from James Barber this morning, all are Dunhill rejects, my god they are a fussy lot at Dunhill. One pipe has a tiny insignificant scuff mark on the bowl, another has a dark spot on the rim of the bowl. Which will get covered by charring the more its lit and smoked. And for the life of me I can't find a blessed thing wrong with the 3rd, its totally beautiful. No movement on my new plug bakki yet though. Oh well. Have a great day my friends.

Good morning all. Zippos favorite Hobbits Weed in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with my first mug of coffee. Hope to get in a couple of bowls before heading to the ranch for wife's riding lesson. Roofers finally showed up. Making a damn mess of the place but they swear they will clean it all up when done. Hope so, I hate yelling at people, lol. Nice sun rise this am.

Attachments

• 20221015_064611.jpg
    20221015_064611.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a sliced peach on the side. Then, I snacked on some unsalted mini-pretzels. Now, I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of KBV G.G. prototype in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Making beta test notes on this blend as I watch the Braves-Phillies game. Going to post three reviews at TR before long: Missouri Meerschaum Creeper of the Corn (Limited Edition), H&H WhiteKnight 10th Anniversary (Marquee Series), and Vauen Tradition No. 2.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

About a quarter of a bowl left of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Ultra Premium Panama, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Long,busy day here, time for a Savinelli 616 ks with Sutliff buttered rum and a k-cup. Wife just reminded me that we are going out tonight,all I wanted to do is shower and relax, but it`s not going to go my way. LOL!

Snacked on some fruit, and am smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_QueenofHearts.jpg

Petersons Standard system 314 plugged with Petersons Sunset Breeze. A pipe and tobacco in perfect harmony. Watching a classic Western. John Wayne in Rio Grande. But I can watch his co-star Victor Mclagen all day long.
Let's be careful what your sayin there pilgrim. In my best John Wayne impersonation. Lol.

Some CS Shepherds Pie in an Aldo Velani smooth poker. Creme sherry on the side. Wife just came back from walking the dogs. On my way outside she said, you won't like it out there. She was right. Not really cold, 55, but rain and a damp windy chill. Gusts to 25/30 mph. Could barely get my pipe lit. Huddled up in the corner of the patio.

Just finished smoking year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Molly was snoozin' on my lap, which is something she doesn't do very often. Been watching the Mariners-Astros game which is scoreless in the 10th. Now, it's time for dinner.
Dunhill_1982Dublin_RootBriar_31051.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful bowl and a half of chili (about a pound and half or more) topped with extra sharp cheddar cheese with a slice of pecan pie and a big banana split for dessert. I'm smoking H&H El Nino Reposado Marquee (Limited Edition) in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend as I watch the Mariners and Astros scoreless in the 13th inning. I'm DVRing the other ball games. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

About a quarter of a bowl left of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Mariners and Astros are scoreless in the bottom of the 17th.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg