What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty Envy apple, and am half way through this bowl of Peretti Cuban Mixture in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Have enough left for most of a bowl.
Micoli.jpg

I've been trying to emulate Hobbit Weed. A tobacco that simply isn't available anywhere in England. Which is a great shame as I adore it. But thanks to my, and everyone elses buddy Ranger, im able to enjoy it. (Which i do frequently)😊 I blended this up in July/August of this year, and tried it once, and decided to let it cook a little longer. Today I'm going to try it again in a MMCC Mark Twain straight.............puff puff.....
Wow....well not quite there, maybe a little too much cherry, and it smokes a little hotter, just a little. But it's almost there.
Maybe a 5% more vanilla and 5% less cherry, and a longer cooking time. And I may have cracked it. But its very nice regardless, in fact its really really nice. Have a great day my friends. I'm going online to buy more ingredients.

Smoking W O LARSEN 1864 in a French made Corsica bull moose pipe with another mug of my mornings coffee. Going to a Car show this afternoon,probably by myself because my wife was disappointed because I will not be bringing my 53 Pontiac .

I've been trying to emulate Hobbit Weed. A tobacco that simply isn't available anywhere in England. Which is a great shame as I adore it. But thanks to my, and everyone elses buddy Ranger, im able to enjoy it. (Which i do frequently)😊 I blended this up in July/August of this year, and tried it once, and decided to let it cook a little longer. Today I'm going to try it again in a MMCC Mark Twain straight.............puff puff.....
Wow....well not quite there, maybe a little too much cherry, and it smokes a little hotter, just a little. But it's almost there.
Maybe a 5% more vanilla and 5% less cherry, and a longer cooking time. And I may have cracked it. But its very nice regardless, in fact its really really nice. Have a great day my friends. I'm going online to buy more ingredients.
Zip, Glad to hear your concoction has turned into a near match of Hobbit Weed. We shall call it: “Zippo Weed.” 😀

No pipes or tobacco the past couple days. I have a DVT that pops up in my right leg every two to three years. Related to an old injury. Like Zippo a week or so ago, I’m out of commission for a bit. I have to live vicariously through you guys right now. Have a good Sunday fellas.
Sorry to hear that Sturdy buddy. I, along with all of us I'm sure. Wish you a speedy recovery mate.

Ranger, Thanks my friend. Sounds like Augie has won the canine lottery!
Yep, he is a funny little guy. In my lap or on the bed or sitting in the recliner he is a regular snuggle bunny bu still shys away when I go to pick him up. Hopefully he will get over that in time. He has stolen our hearts already.

Some of the gifted McB Burley Flake in a Stanwell Brushed Black bent pot with my 3rd mug of coffee. This seems to change character slightly between different pipes, but good in all so far. Zippo, I hope so. Feel so sorry for the poor little guy. Living in a puppy mill for 8 years with minimal human contact has made him averse to being touched but he seems to be getting a little better each day.