What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking C&D Haunted Bookshop Cake in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Now smoking the last of this large sample of Granger in a straight smooth medium brown post-1940s Comoy’s Tradition 110B billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just posted my review of C&D Haunted Bookshop Cake at TR.
Comoy’s_Tradition110B billiard.jpg

I hope you get to make that trip, and enjoy some good bowls of tobacco while you're there.
I hope you get to make that trip, and enjoy some good bowls of tobacco while you're there.
Swede,

You can be sure that I'll be locked and loaded with several pipes and a good dose of my favorite tobaccos, when I travel anywhere. Good day to you, sir.

Swede,

You can be sure that I'll be locked and loaded with several pipes and a good dose of my favorite tobaccos, when I travel anywhere. Good day to you, sir.
Carl, Locked and loaded sounds violent and frightening. I shall run to my cry closet and shut the door. Lol. Sorry, I couldn’t resist. 😂

A third of the way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead plug in a medium bend, smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
View attachment 6559
Jim, I haven’t mentioned it, but that is the best shaped Pete 999 out there.

Just finished a long, enjoyable bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a smooth brown 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic saddle stem.
Rinaldo Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog .jpg

Ranger,

I have three Peterson pipe, and two are p-lipped. I can't say as I smoke them often, since I prefer fishtails. How did you use your Dremel tool to modify the bit? I have one, too, but I'm afraid I would totally ruin the job.
Just use a small drill or burr bit and SLOWLY take off the portion below the airhole. When you get down to the level of the airway just widen it very slightly and polish it. Just makes the airway straight instead of directing smoke upward. Good luck.

Thought I would try it again a couple of years ago. Bit like a rattle snake. Sorry, no more.
EZ, Ranger, Carl,
FYI...It has started the healing process now that I know everyone else has been bit by Middleton’s Cherry Tobacco. It tasted pretty good until you’ve figured out you steam ironed your tongue! 😂😂😂