What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EZ, glad your back is better. Some Sutliff Crumble Kake in a Randy Wiley freehand bent dublin. This is a grade 77. Not sure about his grading system but I think it's near the top of the line. It is a straight grain all the way around. Quail covey showed up but didn't stay long. Probably need more seed in the feeder.

Close to finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Been reading about John Lennon.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2022 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Rinaldo Silver Line 7 Odea 04 bulldog .jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of Ascanian No. 1 in a straight smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) The Exmoor Pipe 283 chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Panama, neat, is my drink.
Comoy’s_The Exmoor Pipe 283 Rhodesian.jpg

Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated family era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem.
SasieniNatural4Dot_Grosvenor.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Chris Morgan Jackalope in a straight burgundy sandblasted year 2019 straight Ryan Alden J billiard/pot with a tapered cumberland stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Padres-Phillies game.
Ryan_Alden_Jbilliard:pot.jpg

Smoking a G&H unnamed blend gifted by my good friend Zippo. All the way from merry old England In my Sav Hercules 320XL. Pretty good tobacco, wish I knew what it was, lol. Hazelnut coffee on the side. Zippo, tell Mrs. Z flannel my friend. Favorite of cowboys and lumberjacks everywhere. LOL.
You got Gawith & Hoggarth American Blends CV, which is thier Cherry and Vanilla.
It's a mixture of Red Burley, Black Cavendish, and Virginia tobaccos. The topped with Fresh Cherry & Vanilla.
I'll tell her about the shirt, sound ideal 👌