What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,all ! Its EZ
just getting over a bout with the flu,Been having computer issues as well.
Smoking a cheapo Italian made Stanwell with a bit of MB 7 seas and a decaff coffee.
I hope all is well with you guys!
EZ, good to know you are well and back. Hope the computer issues stay sorted out too.

Rangers gifted and awesome Hobbit Weed in a Meershaum to start off my day. Had the most horrendous rain all day yesterday, and it doesn't look like it going to be any better today.
Have a great day everybody 👍

Attachments

• 20221101_072704.jpg
    20221101_072704.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Good morning,
Starting this rainy day with a Design Berlin straight billiard and some MB Golden extra .I got a little mug of freshly perked Community coffee too.
My Laptop seems to be done, I will have to find time to buy a new one after I do some research on new laptops.

Good morning,
Starting this rainy day with a Design Berlin straight billiard and some MB Golden extra .I got a little mug of freshly perked Community coffee too.
My Laptop seems to be done, I will have to find time to buy a new one after I do some research on new laptops.
Great to see you back EZ mate

2nd bowl is JP Storm Front in a Design Berlin blasted bent apple sans filter. The filter seems to sublimated the full taste of the SF. Much better without it. My 3rd mug of coffee. Leaving soon as I have to do a mini horse event at the old folks home in PV with HwH. I am the handler for Rocky. I can make him wave and bow to the folks. All the seniors get a big kick out of seeing the minis.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220114-151414_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220114-151414_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
2nd bowl is JP Storm Front in a Design Berlin blasted bent apple sans filter. The filter seems to sublimated the full taste of the SF. Much better without it. My 3rd mug of coffee. Leaving soon as I have to do a mini horse event at the old folks home in PV with HwH. I am the handler for Rocky. I can make him wave and bow to the folks. All the seniors get a big kick out of seeing the minis.
Love that

Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Another Meershaum plugged with my Zippo blend of Hobbit Weed. This blend I made up 3 months ago, and it's getting better and better each time I try it. (3rd try now). Still not as good as the original, but it's very close. And a good smoke in it's own right. But it's also still quite moist, I think I'll take the humidity thingy ma-jig out of the tobacco jar for a while, and let it dry out a little more. Mug of Yorkshire Tea on the side, and I hope your all having a great day.

Attachments

• 20220731_145230.jpg
    20220731_145230.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Enjoyed a very tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with a sliced peach on the side. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Watch City New Beta in a 1978 straight smooth brown BBB Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Posted five reviews at TR, including three KBV blends along with the upcoming GLP Bankside blend.
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2016 Sutliff Revelation Match in a straight smooth brown post-WWII Kingsway (Comoy’s) London Made 61 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe.
Comoy's_Kingsway_Canadian61.jpg