What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ruins of Windsor
PXL_20221101_231344414.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, porterhouse steak and cheddar cheese topped baked potato and green beans dinner. I just finished smoking Robert McConnell’s Scottish Blend in a 2002 black pebble finish straight Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the World Series as I work on a review of this blend.
Cavicchi_lovat.jpg

Just enjoyed this evening's dessert, which was a big slice of cheesecake topped with sliced cherries and a little Ready Whip. I'm part way through this bowl of Robert McConnell’s Scottish Blend in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. Still working on the review.
URAL-lattice-egg.jpg

Good morning fellow pipers. Today I thought I'd plug some Hobbit Weed in a Henry Tounge circa 1900s. I've forgotten the date, and I can't find my little eye glass to look it back up. But I think it's 1911 or 12. But I digress, all I can say is. Its a darn good smoker regardless of age. And Hobbit weed is extra sublime when in its bowl. Enjoy you day everybody.

Attachments

• 20221102_131652.jpg
    20221102_131652.jpg
    945.8 KB · Views: 0
About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Zippos G&H cherry/vanilla blend in a rarely smoked Georg Jenson half bent apple with horn insert on the stummel. Should smoke this more often as it's a good smoker. I have to chuckle every time I load up this blend. The package is plastered with anti smoking graffiti on all sides. Almost makes me want to give up pipe smoking, NOT, lol. Another mug of coffee to pair.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of Robert McConnell’s Black & Gold in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a dark tortoise shell colored tapered acrylic stem. Been cleaning a couple of estate pipes, and now working on a review of this blend. Too bad K&K has changed all the McConnells blends. No blend is safe from K&K, tsk tsk.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

Zippos G&H cherry/vanilla blend in a rarely smoked Georg Jenson half bent apple with horn insert on the stummel. Should smoke this more often as it's a good smoker. I have to chuckle every time I load up this blend. The package is plastered with anti smoking graffiti on all sides. Almost makes me want to give up pipe smoking, NOT, lol. Another mug of coffee to pair.
I know right, some of the images they plaster all over our tobacco products in the UK are so sickening, that the images themselves should carry health warnings 🤣

Half way through this bowl of Watch City New Beta in a 1978 straight smooth brown BBB Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Just posted reviews of two McConnells blends at TR.
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg