What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have a third of a bowl left of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. It's time for my Sunday pipe zoom.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of Watch City New Beta in a 1980s SMS eagle claw egg medium bend meerschaum signed by J. Boglon with a brown and cream swirl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Her Husband's Affairs starring Lucille Ball, Franchot Tone, and a bunch great character actors.
SMS_Eagle Claw-side.jpg

Now smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Watching Rathbone in The Lady of Scandal. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Smoking the ever gorgeous Hobbit weed in a Sultan Carved block meerschaum. I tried to upload a quick video of Frodo talking. But unfortunately the software on this site doesn't seem to like mp4 video, as it wouldn't accept it. Oh well at least this smoke is perfection.
Anyone heard from EZ yet.

It's been a week now since I developed that roof of the mouth irritation, so my first bowl is Granger in a MM Diplomat bent apple with water and 8 o'clock coffee plenty of milk. Seems I tasted some new things upon first puffs. Granger is really good all in all, and hoping not to get this again. Have some CD Carolina Red Flake and GLP Jackknife Plug coming today from The Pipe Nook. Maybe another bowl will be forthcoming...

It's been a week now since I developed that roof of the mouth irritation, so my first bowl is Granger in a MM Diplomat bent apple with water and 8 o'clock coffee plenty of milk. Seems I tasted some new things upon first puffs. Granger is really good all in all, and hoping not to get this again. Have some CD Carolina Red Flake and GLP Jackknife Plug coming today from The Pipe Nook. Maybe another bowl will be forthcoming...
Welcome back to the smokes buddy