What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty blue cheese chicken salad followed by a Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran and a bunch of unsalted peanuts lunch. I have about a third of a bowl left of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Just finished a second set of walking reps, and the last smoke I posted. I'm smoking year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. This will take a while. Have spent a ton of time lately researching a couple of personal interests and a bowl this size makes an excellent reading pipe. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ardor Urano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two tuna steaks and green beans dinner with a big slice of pecan pie and a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I've a little over a quarter of a bowl left of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg

Good morning everybody.
Apologies for my absence the last few days, I've been nursing a rather nasty cold, that seems to be on the mend now. And although I've not been smoking myself, I've loved keeping up with you guys. So now im going to try a small plug of Hobbit weed in a small Petersons Standard 317, in the hope It don't start me coughing for England.
Have a great day my friends.

Good morning fellow BoBs. EZ and Zippo, sorry to hear you guys are under the weather. Hope you're both feeling better soon. Feeling pretty good myself. Back pain subsided for now. So, having a big bowl of Urban Cowboy in the huge Don Carlos bent dublin with a big mug of cowboy coffee. 9.0 on the Zenometer. Waiting for the sun to come up. Have a great day everyone.

Joining Zippo with Hobbits Weed in a Pete Rosslare smooth bent apple. On my 2nd mug of cowboy coffee. Have a kitty hanging around in our open area. Saw him last night and again this morning. Not sure if he's feral or someone's lost domestic. Put out a bowl of food to see if he comes back.

Enjoyed a very tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with a sliced Envy apple on the side. I just finished smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg