What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Afternoon everybody.
Feeling dejected today, after England got beaten by the French in the FWC last night. So going to fill a bowl of Condor in a Savinelli Gaius and curse our luck. Ranger I'm sorry I haven't been round to feed Kalahi, but I'm on my way now with a sack of feed, and some nice rosy apples.

'Dayyy from Athens-Greece.

Igh1zt7.jpg

Cafe with vintage table, Rock music, a Missouri Corn Cob pipe so what's missing?

lRRBRty.jpg

A guy with plaid shirt, a black baseball cap, a blue jean with leather belt and Cowboy style boots (YeeHaw).
Sid, ditch the baseball cap for a Stetson and you can join us on the cattle drive. We can always use another good drover.

Good Afternoon everybody.
Feeling dejected today, after England got beaten by the French in the FWC last night. So going to fill a bowl of Condor in a Savinelli Gaius and curse our luck. Ranger I'm sorry I haven't been round to feed Kalahi, but I'm on my way now with a sack of feed, and some nice rosy apples.
She will appreciate that, and comb her mane out will you. It is so long she could have dreadlocks, lol.

Good morning everyone. Slept in really late today and woke up with EZs back pain. Must have pulled a muscle yesterday at the ranch. Having Bald Headed Teacher in a Maestro de Paya bent Rhodesian with cowboy coffee. Easy day for a change. Next water hole only 12 miles ahead so we can bed em down early and head into town. Head em up. Move em out.

Half way through this bowl from a freshly opened tin of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of F&T Blackjack in a straight smooth brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam billiard 27 Canadian patent 341422 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy’s_Grand Slam_27billiardC.P.jpg

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Panama, neat, is my drink. Almost time for my weekly pipe zoom.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2014 MacBaren Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman-big.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2013 Capstan Blue RR in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Lone Shot starring Clark Gable and Ava Gardner with a small role by William Conrad.
Ryan_Alden_QueenofHearts.jpg

Good Afternoon my friends. Woke up to a village of snow today, can't say I'm surprised it's been freezing here in England these last couple of weeks.
But I digress,, going to plug a Falcon International fitted with a Meershaum bowl, with some of Rangers gifted and yummy Figgy pudding. And throw another log or two on the fire..Have a great day my friends

Attachments

• 2022_12_12_13.19.21.jpg
    2022_12_12_13.19.21.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 0