What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

Good morning everybody.
Apologies for my absence the last few days, I've been nursing a rather nasty cold, that seems to be on the mend now. And although I've not been smoking myself, I've loved keeping up with you guys. So now im going to try a small plug of Hobbit weed in a small Petersons Standard 317, in the hope It don't start me coughing for England.
Have a great day my friends.
Zippo, Not sure how you did it, but you gave me your dang cold. 😂. I’m usually okay if I keep moving, but if I slow down the crud creeps up on me. Glad you’re feeling better. Enjoy that Hobbit Weed.

Good morning
Smoking a french Jeantet with MB 7 Seas regular blend and a mug of coffee. I don`t feel so great this morning,congested and achy.
EZ, I just blamed Zippo for giving me a cold, but it may have been you! 😂. If my lower back starts hurting I’m not going to be happy with you or Ranger!!! Haha…. Hope you feel better!

While taking a long walk in the garden I packed my Castello with Erinmore Flake and blew a cloud of crowd-pleasing aroma. At this moment I enter a space that is relaxing, unhurried, calm and contemplative. I am sure this is an experience enjoyed by most pipe smokers – aren’t we lucky!

View attachment 7210
Surrey, The way you described your smoking experience brings a smile to my face. There’s nothing better than smoking a bowl of tobacco in my Castello and being transported back to a simpler time in life.

Sturdy me ole China. Sorry to hear you are under the weather mate. But I would look closer to home. I had a full on British cold, with stiff upper lip, (due to runny mucus) And my back problem is due to a severed spine from an IDE.
Now im no snitch, but it seems to me, you have an Arizona cold, and a New York back problem. And I'll not mention who comes from those places.
Hope you feel better soon buddy

Good morning everybody. Just plugged a Petersons Connemara with saddle stem with some Petersons Early Morning pipe. This will be my first smoke of the day, and looking forward to today's quarter finals in the FWC. Enjoy your weekend everybody. And may I take this time to wish you one and all a very Merry Christmas.

Attachments

• 2022_12_09_13.59.46.jpg
    2022_12_09_13.59.46.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 0
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Top Hat on TCM. Brings back a lot of memories though I wasn't born until many years later.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Good afternoon gents. Back from the ranch and enjoying some OJK Red Label in a Sav Hercules 320EX. Firestone Walket 805 is my beverage of choice. Zippo, Kalahi stopped me at the fence and wanted to know where the heck you have been and why you weren't bringing her treats? I gave her some carrots and told her you would be back soon, lol.

Attachments

• 20221210_102456.jpg
    20221210_102456.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221210_102435.jpg
    20221210_102435.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and pinto beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2013 FVF in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Rinaldo Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog .jpg