What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I smoked a full bowl of the Barbados Plantation in the cob. Man this stuff was great. once I had it packed right it stayed lit for the whole smoke. The aroma was great, the tast was really good. Plus it had no bite for an aromatic. I'm no tobacco expert , but this tobacco was a great smoke. I wish Sutliff sold it in bulk, I'd smoke it a few times a day.
It's a good tobacco. Not quite as sweet as Molto Dolce which is also very good. You might want to give it a try?

A third of a bowl left of Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass plug in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9703B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Spent some time lining up more pots for this evening. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9703B_pot.jpg

I smoked a full bowl of the Barbados Plantation in the cob. Man this stuff was great. once I had it packed right it stayed lit for the whole smoke. The aroma was great, the tast was really good. Plus it had no bite for an aromatic. I'm no tobacco expert , but this tobacco was a great smoke. I wish Sutliff sold it in bulk, I'd smoke it a few times a day.
BP is Queen Anne's Revenge in bulk.

Smoking a Vauen bent pot with MB modern mixture and a mug of CR Coffee.
Ranger, thank you for your opinion, I went to Sherwin-Williams and bought the paint that I needed, I am going to get a couple more estimates before I start this job myself. Sadly ,my back issues prevent me from doing it myself- But I will, if I can`t get a more reasonable price.

Passing the quarter mark on the last of this tin of year 2013 Capstan Gold in a straight black 1932 Dunhill R double patent shell pot with a vernon tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Wish I had cellared more of this blend for this pot, but I didn't know I'd own this pipe during the time I was buying.
Dunhill_1932_pot.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a straight smooth brown 1950s Peterson K 608S pot with a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem. First time smoking this pipe, and have noticed a light ghost has eluded me for now. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching an episode of McCloud.
Peterson_608S_PotK.jpg

Now smoking aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching a John Wayner western.
Comoy's_Sutliff_CorinthianDe-Luxe_126 pot .jpg

Did a little snacking, and am smoking year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a pre-1923 smooth dark brown early Comoy’s Prior (Gros, Grenier, Ostero & Cie.) pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. First time smoking this pipe.
Prior_pot.jpg