What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last smoke of the day, Pete deerstalker with MB 7 seas regular blend and a decaf k-cup. I got my eye on a Pete sherlock holmes baker street pipe,it`s a new one to me. what do you guys say about this pipe? yay or nay? Anybody have one?

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Just spent some time breaking down big boxes to fit in the recycle bin. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Barling_249.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching an episode of Nova.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

I took off to get chicken feed after noon chores with MB Golden Extra in an MM Pride, it's a good tobacco to accompany a ride. Since getting things unloaded it's been one call after another, I think I'm on my third MM Rob Roy filled with Pease Kensington 🤔.

fitted it myself
Looks great to me!

Curt Gowdy
I haven't heard that name in quite a while!

Good morning BoBs and Bobettes. Sun peaking over the horizon. Got you beat EZ, up to 27 here, lol. My go to Urban Cowboy to start the day with a big mug of cowboy coffee. Filled all the feeders last night so the dove flock is chowing down. Heading to the ranch to ride this morning as it's forecast to get up to 51 later. Hope you all have a great day.

Good Afternoon my friends. A bit late on parade today, sorry about that, but I blame Nurse Ratchet, who I have to put up with 4 times a week, instead of the usual 1 Dagnabbit. Anyway she's buggered off now, no doubt to fiddle and fuss around some other poor sod. So I'm free to plug up a Pete Donegal Rocky 05 with some Zippo Blended Hobbit Weed. And start to enjoy my freedom. Have a great day my friends, enjoy your coffee's, smokes, and all the pleasures your day brings you.

Some of Zippos infamous smoking kills Condor in a MM general cob with my last mug of cowboy coffee. My sympathies buddy Zippo. Found out yesterday that I require surgery on my left shoulder. Tore another rotator muscle. So I will be doing PT also.after the surgery which is scheduled in 2 weeks. I know nurse Rachet is a pain but if she's helping you it's probably worth putting up with her, lol.

Plugging a James Barber Rhodesian with a rather large pinch of Petersons Sunset Breeze. Kinda apt because the sun has just set in old blighty, and the temperature (which wasn't great to begin with) has now plummeted. Ranger Buddy, sorry to hear about your shoulder, and the impending operation, but can you imagine the fun, if we were in the same hospital. Planning our escape and evasion, all for the chance of getting a crafty smoke of Hobbit Weed 😆

Plugging a James Barber Rhodesian with a rather large pinch of Petersons Sunset Breeze. Kinda apt because the sun has just set in old blighty, and the temperature (which wasn't great to begin with) has now plummeted. Ranger Buddy, sorry to hear about your shoulder, and the impending operation, but can you imagine the fun, if we were in the same hospital. Planning our escape and evasion, all for the chance of getting a crafty smoke of Hobbit Weed 😆
Not sure the hospital staff could handle the two of us together but it would be fun, lol.

Smoking a Pete deerstalker with MB modern mixture and a k-cup. I am having one of those days where everything I touch turns to sh-t, I even got grief from my wife for giving the painter a 100 dollar tip. I don`t get it, the guy did a great job and saved us over 500 dollars!

About half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Gold Star Jamaican estate Reserve, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg