What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty salad, a big bowl of m'lady's tomato soup, four pancakes, a cinnamon raisin English muffin and a big navel orange for lunch. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2021 KBV Your Welcome in a straight smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) Canadian Club 230 eight paneled billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Canadian_Club230(Comoy)_paneled-Billiard.jpg

Last night I smoked a bowl in my new Big Ben tropical of Gas light I have added some Half and Half and some 7 seas white to it. I didn't care for the Gaslight when I bought it but a forum member some where suggested I mix some aromatic in with an English blend. It smoked good, tasted pretty good also. Tonight I smoked a bowl of Savinelli 140 in an old Capri bent stem pipe. It was a very relaxing smoke.

Got off work a while ago and am glad to be free for a couple of days. Smoking some GH Top Black Cherry in a Dr. Grabow Royal Duke billiard that I sent to the DG factory for repair a few years back. Don't usually smoke aromatics, but this is the last jar of GH that I have left. I'll have to order some more GH blends soon.
Dr-Grabow-Regal-Repair-002.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two big plates of spaghetti and meatballs with a third of m'lady's freshly made Boston cream pie for dessert. I just finished smoking year 2013 Stonehaven in a 2002 medium bend smooth brown Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10.jpg

Good morning everybody.
Today I'm going to start the 1st of my smokes by plugging a Petersons rusticated Atlantic 01 with some of Gandalf's Staff. This is my own blend of cherry, vanilla custard, chocolate, in a Cavendish base. (You all know i love sweet blends lol). Apart from the sample I made when blending, this will be the 1st time I've tried it since letting it mature as of January last year. So here we go, wish me luck. And I wish you all a great day my friends.

Attachments

• 20230211_125337.jpg
    20230211_125337.jpg
    705.1 KB · Views: 0