What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2012 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching an episode of McCloud.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Last smoke of the day, Design Berlin chunky straight Rhodesian with Russ pirates cove and a bottle of Pellegrino mineral water,supposed to be at work early tomorrow-time will tell.
Scored a beautiful handmade Poul winslow crown # 300 pipe on e-bay earlier today while I was at work. Sadly, I can`t check my auctions at work,but at least I won it! Now the waiting begins,pipe is from overseas...

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

Took a break to eat a tasty golden delicious apple, and in a few minutes, I'll be smoking year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg

Good morning everybody. A little early for me today, so it's going to be Charatans First Bowl, in a vintage Petersons K&P Standard system 314.
With a sterling silver collar. On yesterday's Gandalf's Staff. I added 5% more of everything, except the chocolate, and base Cavendish. Which was strange, as It only had 10% chocolate in the first place. But it felt way to upfront and overpowering. I'm thinking I probably made a mistake on the calculations when originally blending it. But apart from that fact it tasted like I was smoking a bar of Cadbury. It wasn't to bad at all. Mrs Z's room note score was like "It smells like that retro sweet shop in town" (candy store to you BoB across the pond) lol. So our buddy Ranger wasn't far off after all, with his See's Candy observation. 🤣.
Have a great Sunday my friends

The wind and rain were fierce, and I couldn't sleep, so I'm just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2021 Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in a post-2000 straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg