What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight I'm smoking a blend of 75% Butternut Burley/25% Pirate Kake, out of a Vauen bent brandy.

The mix smells vaguely like spiced root beer in the mixing bowl. The taste, for me personally, is the holy grail of all-day smokes that has put a stop to my TAD.

Going forward, I'll be loading up on pounds of each of these two components like a doomsday prepper. What else can I say? Highly recommended

Last edited:
Good morning,
Smoking a Vauen bent pot with Jamestown and a Hortons k-cup. I found out yesterday that the catering hall is being taken to court over a party that was held over the weekend. Apparently my stupid boss does not know that under-cooked chicken and pork ribs will put people in the hospital. I guess he will learn thru his bank account!

My apologies BoBs for being late to the meeting. I could give you a plethora of reasons why I'm late, but I'm sure most of you would sooner get back to your coffee's, breakfasts, and first smokes. So I'll jump straight in. Smoking a Petersons Killarney XL90, with my goto Ranger gifted Hobbit weed. A very large Starbucks sized cup of cappuccino on the side, and a slice of Mrs Z's victoria Sponge. That's it, you can now get back to having a great day my friends. Ranger, if you can just hang back a minute buddy. I've left you a large sack of apples and a box of carrots in the lobby. But there's still no joy in posting you your socks. Sorry bud.

My apologies BoBs for being late to the meeting. I could give you a plethora of reasons why I'm late, but I'm sure most of you would sooner get back to your coffee's, breakfasts, and first smokes. So I'll jump straight in. Smoking a Petersons Killarney XL90, with my goto Ranger gifted Hobbit weed. A very large Starbucks sized cup of cappuccino on the side, and a slice of Mrs Z's victoria Sponge. That's it, you can now get back to having a great day my friends. Ranger, if you can just hang back a minute buddy. I've left you a large sack of apples and a box of carrots in the lobby. But there's still no joy in posting you your socks. Sorry bud.
No worries my friend. It's not like I'm going to run out of tobacco any time soon, lol.

Good morning BoBs. Some CS Choctaw in a, dammit. Sorry, had to interrupt my post. Wife looked over at our neighbors house and said "what's that?" I looked over and saw a javelina that had taken up residence under their deck. Popped him with a pellet gun a couple of times and he just went farther under the deck. Guess they will have to call fish and game since we are not allowed to shoot them in town. Anyway, back to Choctaw in a Butz Choquin bent brandy withmorning Costa Rican coffee. Have a great day friends.

Good morning BoBs. Some CS Choctaw in a, dammit. Sorry, had to interrupt my post. Wife looked over at our neighbors house and said "what's that?" I looked over and saw a javelina that had taken up residence under their deck. Popped him with a pellet gun a couple of times and he just went farther under the deck. Guess they will have to call fish and game since we are not allowed to shoot them in town. Anyway, back to Choctaw in a Butz Choquin bent brandy withmorning Costa Rican coffee. Have a great day friends.
What's a Javelina?....I've never heard of it before....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230216_084239_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230216_084239_Google.jpg
    951.1 KB · Views: 0
Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend
I've seen your posts about smoking that blend for so long and the story of your advocacy when Sutliff was going to axe it that I broke down and bought a tin. Smokingpipes.com is having a sale so that was part of the order along with 1 and 2 ounce bulk blends, one for my former tobacconist, and 9 pipes!