What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Perfetto, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1982Dublin_RootBriar_31051.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and green beans dinner with a big slice of Boston creme pie for dessert. I'm nearing the last quarter of this bowl of year 2020 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 159 *4 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_159apple.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Finished work for the day, unloaded the dishwasher, and fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger. Time to read baseball box scores.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg