What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking the last of my C&D Tuggle Hall in a Larsen cognac briar. I've been working with kettlebells for exercise the last few months, tomorrow I add flexibility exercises to my routine. đź’Ş
16806502383743315939786595506888.jpg

Just finished a bowl of Match BB1938, blended from a P&C blending kit, in an El Morjane Algerian briar billiard. One thing that I noticed about these pipes is that it is difficult to fit a pipe cleaner into the stem because the opening is so small. Anyone else run into this problem with one of these pipes? I'm either going to have to open it up some or find some tiny pipe cleaners.
I have the same problem with the slot on mine.

Good Morning!
I'm starting the with GLP Abingdon in an MM Apple Diplomat along with morning coffee. Pease describes this blend as full, I'd describe it as spicy, maybe too spicy to include in my English/Balkan rotation. I've been researching the half life of medications in preparation of my cardiologist appointment this afternoon.

Smoking a Nording freehand with Half and Half. My parents are celebrating their forty-first anniversary today, we get to go out to a nice Italian restaurant. 🍾View attachment 8791
Charley,

My Grandfather smoked Half and Half throughout his life, or at least as I could remember. I bought a pouch of it last year and smoked it, but it didn't do much for me at all, too much flavoring over the tobacco to suit me. To each his own as they say. I like English blends, so they're my bases for other taste profiles. Enjoy your smokes and pipes.

Carl

Charley,

My Grandfather smoked Half and Half throughout his life, or at least as I could remember. I bought a pouch of it last year and smoked it, but it didn't do much for me at all, too much flavoring over the tobacco to suit me. To each his own as they say. I like English blends, so they're my bases for other taste profiles. Enjoy your smokes and pipes.

Carl
That's the blend that got me buying in bulk. They were charging $35 for a can at my tobacco store, and I found it on Pipes and Cigars for $15. I said this is great! Thank you.

Just finished a bowl of Match BB1938, blended from a P&C blending kit, in an El Morjane Algerian briar billiard. One thing that I noticed about these pipes is that it is difficult to fit a pipe cleaner into the stem because the opening is so small. Anyone else run into this problem with one of these pipes? I'm either going to have to open it up some or find some tiny pipe cleaners.
Have you tried Dills pipe cleaners. They seem to work on my pipes when others won't.

A out half way through a big bowl of Urban Cowboy in the Don Carlos bent dublin with morning coffee. Gonna be a busy day. Farrier at the ranch this morning, PT this afternoon, pack for CA since.leaving early tomorrow. Get the house locked down for 6 days away. Figure out what pipes and tobacco to take along. Have a great day yall.

A out half way through a big bowl of Urban Cowboy in the Don Carlos bent dublin with morning coffee. Gonna be a busy day. Farrier at the ranch this morning, PT this afternoon, pack for CA since.leaving early tomorrow. Get the house locked down for 6 days away. Figure out what pipes and tobacco to take along. Have a great day yall.
Decisions Decisions Buddy 🤔