What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a marvelous Italian Stallion sub and a Pastrami sub along with a nice portion of Italian pasta salad, and grilled marinated eggplant lunch. Dessert was a small plate of tiramisu. I've a quarter of a bowl left of Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LBS Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Night wish, neat, is my drink. Time for my Sunday pipe zoom.
Dunhill_1963_LBS_billiard.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in a well appreciated medium bend, smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. I was late in posting the last smoke.
Peterson_PR_Rhodesian999.jpg

Had a great zoom meeting, broke down some boxes for recycle, did a set of walking reps on this hot and humid day, and have a quarter of a bowl left of Sutliff Paradoxical (Signature Series) in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. I probably need another bowl or two before I am comfortable with the review I am working on. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Unbranded MM meer.jpg

Part way through this bowl of Sam Gawith Brown Sugar Flake in a smooth brown medium bend early 1900s C.P.F. The Chesterfield (Peterson copy) French briar military mount billiard with a nickel cap and black vulcanite AB p-lip stem.
Chesterfield_Bent BilliardMM_AB.jpg

We're having thunderstorms here in East Tennessee currently. Just finished some ribs left over from my lunch at Applebee's. Won't be getting ribs there in the future; they weren't very good for what I paid for them. Smoking some Boswell's Pennsylvania Dutch Treat that they sent me when I bought a pipe from them a few weeks ago. Smoking it in a Peterson's Shamrock Dublin.
Shamrock1.jpg

Back from the ranch. Wife had her lesson today because yesterday, her usual day, her trainer was riding a mule with friends along the rim of the Grand Canyon all day, lol. So, the last of the CS Old Toby topped with some Figgy Pudding. English black tea on the side.
Ha, true story, I once rode a Tennessee mule to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. The path is narrow and steep. The mule's name was Detour. :)

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken primavera, green beans and Italian pasta salad dinner with a large slice of double chocolate mousse cake for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of 2019 Prince Albert in a straight smooth walnut 1927 KBB Kaywoodie Drinkless 86 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This model was only made in 1927.
Kaywoodie_Dublin 86_1927.jpg