What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs. Late again to the table, I have been Home visited by the opticians today. I swear I could have bought a couple of premium pipes, for the price of new glasses. Robbing sods, but never mind. I'm condoling myself by plugging some comforting Hobbit Weed in a Savinelli Long John.
Apart from feeling I've just been robbed by Jessie James, it's an absolutely a gorgeous day here in the UK. And I hope your all having a great day too my friends.

Home for lunch and smoking Carter Hall in a Cayuga Rhodesian.
Cayuga-Rhodesian.jpg

Good morning fellow BoBs. Starting with my own Urban Cowboy in a huge Don Carlos bent dublin and a big mug of Costa Rican coffee. Nice day here on the mountain but warm, 72 already at 8 am. Zippo, you think glasses are expensive try dental work. I'm just getting finishedwith almost $20K of dental surgery, bone grafts, etc. Getting 2 implants next week and will finally be done. Now my wife has an impacted tooth under a crown. Tooth has to come out, bone graft and implant. Will come to almost $10K. No wonder all the dentists in this town drive Mercedes or $100K Teslas.

Smoked a bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Then I did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Moving on to GH DVC, I'm getting the summertime itch for straight Virginias. I just got back from the feed store, they had half of what I needed, but, I came across an orange mint plant and an apple mint plant that I had to bring home!

Just finished reading some news stories that make me wonder where the country is headed.
I blame the education system every time I worry about where the country is headed!

Moving on to GH DVC, I'm getting the summertime itch for straight Virginias. I just got back from the feed store, they had half of what I needed, but, I came across an orange mint plant and an apple mint plant that I had to bring home!

I blame the education system every time I worry about where the country is headed!
Totally agree. Half of the kids coming out of high school today can't write a coherent sentence or do basic math.

Ran a couple of errands with a bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a smooth brown medium bend circa 1950s-60s Bertram 08 dublin with a tapered black stem.
Bertram_08 dublin.jpg

Just finished my second set of walking reps, and a bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Wessex_bent.jpg

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with unsalted peanuts and a golden delicious apple on the side. Then, I smoked a bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg