What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and half a rack of ribs with gree beans dinner. Dessert was a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream. I'm half way through this bowl of Sutliff Whimsical (Signature Series) in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-A's game, and getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Unbranded MM meer.jpg

Evening, BoBs! Managed to get two wlks and two bowls of t Bruno today, despite on-and-off light rain (well, I got a bit damp at the end of the second!). Both in the usual Country Gentlemen
Basically a repeat of yesterday, except I did three walks, each with a lovely bowl of St Bruno Flake.

Half way through this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Too humid for coffee tonight.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg

Had a pre dinner smoke of Best of the Rest English gifted by Haebar in a Charaton made Chippendale, made in London. Like it better than the Presbyterian match but BS 759 is still my fav of the ones gifted by Haebar. Now apres diner it's SPC Mississippi River Special Reserve in a Sav Hercules 320EX. A glass of cabernet left over from dinner on the side. This will do it for me for today. Good evening BoBs.

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave, and am off to the studio with a bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

A third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Last smoke of the day is 2019 Prince Albert in a 2020 smooth light brown, slight bent J. Everett straight grain chubby author with a spalted birch ferrule and a black saddle vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Time to feed the ferals, and read baseball box scores.
J.Everett_Author.jpg

Well, I fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave a few minutes ago. Just went back out to take out the garbage, and saw one of them left me a dead mouse on the door mat. This makes two days in a row. I suspect it was Daisy, but I don't know for sure. Daisy is still outside, but Tomato's off doing something somewhere. Guess one or both really are grateful. Or maybe they like to trade? :)

Good Morning!
Only in the 40's this morning so I finished outside chores quickly. Now it's time for a hot cup of coffee and GLP Kensington in an MM Apple Diplomat.

Guess one or both really are grateful. Or maybe they like to trade? :)
Good cats! When our black cat was indoor/outdoor she would bring home birds she caught, I thought she wanted them cleaned and cooked!

Good Afternoon everybody. Just about to load up some Early morning pipe in a Petersons Sports, fitted with a small stubby p-lip stem. It's rather chilly today, so its inside, and the smoking den for me, listening to the life of Al Capone on Audible. Have a great day everyone 😀

Attachments

• 20230530_133410.jpg
    20230530_133410.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Just finished smoking early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Been chatting with a friend.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg