What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Enjoying my weekly pipe zoom.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Enjoyed four more slices of cinnamon raisin French toast, and am now smoking Wilke Peanut Butter in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Needed a sweet smoke.
Savory's_Cherrywood.jpg

A third of a bowl left of Wilke Red Oriental in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a tapered gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.
Celebri_meer.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, a rack and a half of baby back ribs and snow peas dinner with a small bowl of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to clean a few pipes.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2012 E-soterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Time for an apple.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg