What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This was the original 515 that Basil Rathbone smoked. I may end the day with this smoke. Finished work, fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave, who are happy to have extra food and some shelter from the rain, which hasn't let up from yesterday.
Butz-Choquin1501_Bistro_Pot.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete strand with Lane RLP-6 and a mug of freshly perked Community coffee. I got a couple of catering job offers yesterday,Sadly there all full time and my back problems will never let me work those hours. I am trying to get myself together to be at my old job by 7 am.

Good morning my friends and fellow BoBs 😊. Today I'm going to start my smokes off, with a rather hefty 3 pinch of Rattrays London Eye in a Petersons rusticated Atlantic 01. Another glorious day again in Ye merry olde England. So much so that a little visit to the village pub later this evening. seems like a great way to round it off. Have a great day my friends 😊

Good morning friends. Slept in a couple of hours this morning. It's a nice day in the neighborhood. Warm but windy. Starting with CS Rivendell in a Bjarne bent billiard with a big mug of Costa Rican coffee. The pack rats are starting to populate again. We have a real problem with them around here. Set 6 traps last night, had 5 of the little bastards this morning. Wish I could import a gopher or king snake. That would keep them under control, lol. Have a great day everyone.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Getting ready to watch the Rangers-Tigers game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Glorius lazy morning with cool temps and light rain!! Treated myself to a bowl of 30+ year old Original Larus Bro. Edgeworth Sliced in my Charles Towne Cobbler. Followed up with 25+ year-old Van Rossem's Original Troost Slices in a 1965 BBB blasted Liverpool. Hot, strong Cafe du Monde coffee with real cream to smooth it all down!!!! FTRPLT

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side lunch. I'm half way through this bowl of aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_Sutliff_CorinthianDe-Luxe_126 pot .jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Mild sprinkling has canceled out my second set of walking reps.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Uhle’s Blend 71 in a 2018 smooth full bend Peterson Premiere 312 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite saddle stem with a p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Premiere312.jpg

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of unreleased 2021 Sutliff VaPer Plug in a 2001 smooth full bend St. Patrick's Day Peterson 03 with a silver band and tapered black vulcanite fish tail stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Been a while since I smoked this pipe.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_2001_03.jpg