What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. George Russell Fog Lifter, neat, is my drink.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Beautiful 70⁰ day today in California yet again -- oddly it seems we have yet to have a single hot day so far this year. But I'm not complaining! Enjoyed GH Balkan Mixture in a Vauen Oak bent pot earlier, and now following it with GH Bobs Chocolate Flake in a Vauen billiard.

These two pipes have really grown on me lately, I can't seem to put them down.

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

A third of a bowl left of year 2014 FVF in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Been outside playing with the black cat, who we've named "Abner" after Abner Peabody from Lum and Abner. Btw, several elements of this long, popular radio show (1931-1955) were used by Andy Griffith for his series in the 1960s.
Rinaldo Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog .jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Watching the Yankees-Mets game while the Braves-Tigers are in a rain delay. I kind of doubt they'll play, but since I wrote that, the rain will stop, and they'll be on field before long.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Good evening BoBs. Had a very nice dinner out. Salad, steak and baked potato. Now it's Rattrays Red Rapparee in a Pete Rosslare smooth bent apple with amber stem and silver band. French vanilla coffee on the side. Wonderful night here. Wifey gave me a nice card that says she still loves me and thinks she will keep me around for a while longer, lol. My last pipe for today. Good night everyone.

Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg