What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The day's smokes, Precentor and American Cream in a Scottie Piersel, BB Gettysburg in an Altinay, and Summer Ptarmigan in an AKB meerschaum. Now I'm smoking straight Izmir in a Big Ben Tattoo.
20230614_115519.jpg

Wilke Peanut Butter in a Mastro Geppetto rusticated 22.View attachment 10417
Charley, I bought a Mastro Geppetto bent billard yesterday from Smoking Pipes, and it looks very much like yours with two differences. The rustication doesn't look as aggressive on my pipe, and the stain is nowhere near as dark. Additionally, the top of the bowl and a short span below the rim are smooth. I would appreciate your thoughts on the pipe and its smoking qualities. Thanks.

Charley, I bought a Mastro Geppetto bent billard yesterday from Smoking Pipes, and it looks very much like yours with two differences. The rustication doesn't look as aggressive on my pipe, and the stain is nowhere near as dark. Additionally, the top of the bowl and a short span below the rim are smooth. I would appreciate your thoughts on the pipe and its smoking qualities. Thanks.
That Geppetto is great, it's lightweight for its size and it kind of sparkles with the rustication. I've had it since January, great pipe.

I'm smoking HH Pure Virginia in a CAO bent bulldog.
20230616_182642.jpg