What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MB Black Ambrosia in an AKB Sultan meerschaum.
20230616_190249.jpg

Happy fathers day to all,just got in from work! Smoking a Pete XL02 with Stanwell vanilla and a mug of freshly perked community coffee.It`s been a hot day here,they say it`s 77 ,but it feels like 87. Time to hit the shower and relax!

Happy Father's Day, Turkish Muse and Tennessee Burley Baby in a CAO billiard, with some wine and cheese. I'm really appreciating these Nording pipe filters, they improved the smoke by a noticeable degree. Note: They're on Amazon but they're twice as expensive as the same thing on Pipes and Cigars.
16871247261595369928757068887473.jpg

Believe it or not, I've never smoked Sir Walter Raleigh regular, so earlier I had a short bowl. Now, I finally have time for a proper nice long codger smoke, so had to get the General armed with forever stem into action. Enjoyed the SWR, so a generous big bowl topped with Amphora original kindling from bags end. I like it, but doubt it would replace other codger blends.
20230618_181111.jpg

Relaxing after three wonderful plates of spaghetti and meatballs dinner with two freshly made apple turnovers and a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Ascanian No. 1 in a straight smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) The Exmoor Pipe 283 chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy’s_The Exmoor Pipe 283 Rhodesian.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg