What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some two-year-old Watch City Slice in a Savinelli Bing!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1200[1].JPG
    IMG_1200[1].JPG
    1 MB · Views: 59
Wilke crystal palace in a Design Berlin. Watching the stars as it is after dark. Lucky your trudging Bru. More than 3" of snow here and I am carrying the dogs.

Sutliff xmas spice in a very large Don Carlos 2 note. Winter blend coffee is a good match.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-03-09-13-29.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-03-09-13-29.png
    751.9 KB · Views: 66
Orlik Golden Slice in a paneled Design Berlin. Really hit the spot and the most I've ever enjoyed this blend. Prompted me to post a new thread today: Blends that are better in low humidity or high humidity.

A marvelous 72 degrees on this Feb. 3rd. Not normal for my neck of the wood. Smoking SG FVF in a Radice Rind Billiard, C&D Pegasus in a Savinelli Bing’s Favorite, Sutliff Match Flying Dutchman in a Nording Freehand Signature.
KQgTqLN.jpg

pipe for this nigh, old Dunhill Standard Mixture Medium in a Carsten Ringling morta

Carsten Ringling morta.jpg

A marvelous 72 degrees on this Feb. 3rd. Not normal for my neck of the wood. Smoking SG FVF in a Radice Rind Billiard, C&D Pegasus in a Savinelli Bing’s Favorite, Sutliff Match Flying Dutchman in a Nording Freehand Signature.
KQgTqLN.jpg
Boy, looks nice there. Do you light your pipes by sticking your head in the fire pit, like Mongo??

About to load up some McB plum cake in a Stanwell bent pot and head to the patio with some sherry. May have to light off the patio heater.

Good day all, first pipe of my day, FVF in a J. Rubio

A quarter of the way through this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking Peter Stokkebye No. 17 English Luxury in a quarter bend smooth dark brown small bowl 2016 Brigham Algonquin 226 Rhodesian with a long black vulcanite tapered stem.
Brigham_Algonquin226_Rhodesian.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a 2012 smooth reddish brown medium bend Peterson 03 Red Spray apple silver spigot with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. Busy doing some house work.
Peterson03_Red SpraySS copy.jpg