What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cohiba and sugar snap peas dinner. Waiting for dessert to be ready. In the meantime, I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Enjoyed a quarter of a very delicious, freshly made pecan pie with French vanilla ice cream on the side. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of well aged Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth rhodesian meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. The pipe and tobacco were gifts from my late friend Art Arterburn. Watching Chance at Heaven starring Ginger Rogers and Joel McCrea.
WhitePipe_Rhodesian_Smoked.jpg

After a nice long burley fix in the Sav decided to switch off. Last of the Sutliff Spiced Rum in my Pete 2021 Xmas Deerstalker. More fresh brewed coffee. Warming up nicely. Predicted 72 today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211106-090058_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211106-090058_Gallery.jpg
    890.7 KB · Views: 46
Had visitors the last few days, haven't been able to post anything!! A fine morning bowl of 2008 St. Ives (thank you Steve!!) in a Paul Perri square-shank SG volcano. Then a sublime bowl of 2010 Pirate Kake in a Don Carlos 2-note rusicated 1/8th bent Rhodesian. French Press java to accompany! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1522[1].JPG
    IMG_1522[1].JPG
    1,007 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1523[1].JPG
    IMG_1523[1].JPG
    940.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Worked all morning,back is barking.Smoking a Vauen Filtered pipe with some 7 seas regular blend.Mug of strong Colombian coffee,Got to be back at work in 3 hours.need to make myself lunch soon.

Relaxing after a very filling cinnamon raisin French toast (six slices) and sliced peaches lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of H&H Chatham Manor in a straight black sandblasted, smooth dark brown top bowl 2021 Jim Brown stack bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe, which is going well. A cup of hot tea is my drink.
Jim Brown_stack bulldog.jpg

Smoking a Bari Ruby filtered pipe ,Lane LL-7 Tobacco along with another strong coffee.
Ranger,I just scored another hand made Bari freehand pipe on E-bay for 55 bucks!
when does the madness end? LOL!

Just finishing this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Smoking a Bari Ruby filtered pipe ,Lane LL-7 Tobacco along with another strong coffee.
Ranger,I just scored another hand made Bari freehand pipe on E-bay for 55 bucks!
when does the madness end? LOL!
You dog. No more pipes for a while. Available funds going toward more tack and a winter blanket for Cochise.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad and pot roast dinner pecan pie and French vanilla ice cream for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a 2015 straight dark brown Peterson Irish Harp 150 bulldog with a silver band and a tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. We watched a terrible "Blondie" movie on TCM, and we're watching The Great O'Malley starring Pat O'Brien, Ann Sheridan, and Bogart.
Peterson_IrishHarp_Bulldog.jpg

I ordered my first couple of tins in about a year.

just packed my first bowl of Briar Fox

when I started smoking a pipe I fell in love with Latakia. I like it only sparingly now.
VA/Bur is as good as it gets. I’m loving this stuff.