What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XT9pXZ2.png

The Inspector is a pipe smoker but Poirot does not like the smell and shows it, that's why they make a bet (the trophy was the pipe) for the case and the Inspector finally lost.

Ybu30Gi.png

I am smoking Borkum Riff Bronze.

For the first pipe of the day I loaded the end of a jar of G. L. Pease Charring Cross into an MM Diplomat. On the menu for the rest of day is BriarWorks Pete's Beard, Peretti Midnight and Boston's Best Cavendish, and, either Davidoff Flake Medallions or Peterson Deluxe Navy Rolls.

Half way through this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast and sliced apples lunch, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of KBV The Awe Das City in a 1979 smooth straight dark brown Loewe Army 910 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Loewe910_Army_MMount.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite tapered stem. Doing my weekly Sunday zoom with a few of my pipe smoking buddies.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

Now smoking Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a straight smooth brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam billiard 27 Canadian patent 341422 with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy’s_Grand Slam_billiard 27 Can._patent.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken and green beans dinner with a slice of pecan pie and a scoop of French vanilla ice cream for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching For Love of the Game.
Barling_249.jpg

Good morning,
Starting my day with a Savinelli 616 ks with the balsa filter,M/B Seven seas regular blend and a freshly perked Eldorado coffee. I don't have to be at work until 11 am today, so it`s going to be a lazy morning...

Good morning. Starting out the day with sutliff mocha strip in a falcon. Going to be in the woods getting firewood. This has been my go to for my outdoor pipe. It is 30 yrs old, and I still have not broken one.
My Dad had one of those from the mid 70s. When I went home for his funeral in 1986 I never thought to collect it. Think my BIL wound up with it.