What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with a small scoop of strawberry ice cream for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2002 Reiner Long Golden Flake in a smooth dark brown quarter bend 1950s Comoy’s Blue Riband 87 yachtsman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching an episode of The Untouchables.
Comoy's_B.R._yachtsman.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. The rain has kept the ferals away, so I doubt I'll see them before bed time.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Enjoying Balkan Mixture in an MM Pride rather than the usual Diplomat. I had it loaded for my trip back from the cardiologist, but, my truck wouldn't start so I had to cancel the appointment. Probably just as well since I have a cold and they might not have seen me anyway!

Goood morning all. CS Rivendell in a Pete 2021 Xmas Milverton with dark roast coffee. Sitting here, watching the birds, contemplating life and thinking how glad I am that i'm retired and don't have to get up and go to work. A chilly 24 but bright and sunny.

Didn't sleep much because of the hard rains, sleet and snow, but the strong winds beating against everything kept us awake for much of the morning. Molly got scared, and snuggled with me under the covers. Only seen one feral so far. Daisy's hungry. Stripesy was here, but not now. No walking reps for me today, but I am smoking this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand with Capt. Black copper and another K-cup. I received my Tracy Mincer Doodler pipe today.I can not believe what great condition this pipe is in being it`s probably 70 years old !

Half way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jupiter Slices in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson made in Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. This bulldog model was smoked by Nigel Bruce in two Sherlock Holmes movies. If you're interested in owning a copy of this model, please consider asking Smoking Pipes to put it back in production.
Peterson_PWW2_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

Enjoyed a very tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with a few orange slices, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. A cup of hot tea has made way for ice water and bergs.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Just finished smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Now smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg