What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

You are one lucky guy to have friends like that.
If there's one thing I know, it's that I have a few friends for life who are great as any friends can possibly be. Btw, many of the really old pipes you've seen me smoke came from the same fella. He has a collection to die for, and has generously gifted a great many of them to me. They say if you have one true friend, you are blessed. I can easily say I have more than one true friend in this world, and I am greatly blessed for that.

Not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and did a set of walking reps. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

After dinner smoke of Arango Balkan Supreme in a cheapie Stanwell brushed black pot. Got this on sale from P&C for 30 bucks. Smokes as good as any pipe I have and really favors Lat blends. Creme sherry on the side seems to bring out the lat flavor.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with a small scoop of chocolate ice cream for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Barling_249.jpg

Good luck with that. I can't even get back the BBB billiard he stole from me while I was at a college pot party in the 70's. Lol.
I can say with complete honesty that it wasn't me because I've never smoked pot in my life. Now, if @Balisong swiped it for me, then I will plead unknowing accessory to the crime!! ;)😇

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Going to have a very busy day, so I'm going to take a forum break to take care of business. See you folks later!
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg