What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, swordfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball prince with a tapered cumberland stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Not far from being half way through this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Smoking a Savinelli 616 ks with Lane LL-7 and the last of my mornings coffee. I am going to start roasting some coffee beans soon before it gets hot out...

Just time for a short codger burley bowl. CH in a vintage Kaywoodie Relief Grain. Not sure if this would be considered a billiard or a lovat as the bowl does cant forward a bit. More strong coffee to start the day.

Attachments

• 20220611_075809.jpg
    20220611_075809.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 33
61° and gloomy, but dry. Largish Italian billiard with new Luxury Navy Flake. 1/2 bowl, as I just wasn't in the mood for a 2-flake long smoke. This pipe don't mind none anyway. Always delivers a 9 out of 10 on its bad days. A fine smoke.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of Wilke Edwin on the Hudson beta test in a pre-1920s medium bend brown unbranded meerschaum Rhodesian with a tapered Redmanol stem. Making beta review notes as the Braves are about to play the Pirates. Been watching the Reds-Cards game. Reds rookie Hunter Greene, who routinely throws 100+, is going to be a star someday soon. Just needs some more experience.
Unbranded_meer_bulldog_Rstem.jpg

Now smoking Wilke Edwin on the Hudson beta test in a 1987 medium brown Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band and a black vulcanite tapered p-lip stem. This bright VaPer with 30% perique was my idea.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Original.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of KBV Golf SMV-1 in a smooth brown medium bend 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A dublin sitter with a small horn ferrule accent and black acrylic saddle stem. Writing beta notes on this blend as I watch the Yankees-Cubs game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Karl_Erik_Eks.A_Dublin_sitter.jpg