What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking some Sir Walter Raleigh aromatic in a new to me Big Ben freehand with a k-cup. Both the pipe and tobacco are pretty good !
Sadly, I was subject to more BS at the parish soup kitchen today and after my shift ended I said goodbye to my co-workers and I informed the nasty supervisor that I will not be returning - She was shocked and tried to be sweet, I walked out ...

Pipe of choice today MY Fisherman by Lillehammer GL. A beautifully carved briar, that I can never seem to do justice to with a camera. Choice of tobacco Mmmm 🤔 I think I'll plug it with St Bruno. Pretty easy choice really, as I never smoke anything else in that particular pipe. Quick question, what's your preferred method of lighting.
For me, indoors matches
Outdoors lighter. Have a great day my friends

Attachments

• 20220721_095550.jpg
    20220721_095550.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0