What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, good old days
Sorry for the double post above. Dang phone.
Zippo, on my way to Saudi in 1990 we stopped overnight at RAF Mildenhall. They put us up in the Officers quarters. As I remember we were allowed to smoke in our rooms. I also remember smoking my pipe in one of the local pubs that we visited. Nice bunch of folks who kept referring to us as Yanks, lol.

Sorry for the double post above. Dang phone.
Zippo, on my way to Saudi in 1990 we stopped overnight at RAF Mildenhall. They put us up in the Officers quarters. As I remember we were allowed to smoke in our rooms. I also remember smoking my pipe in one of the local pubs that we visited. Nice bunch of folks who kept referring to us as Yanks, lol.
Something you would still be referred to, but don't worry, it's no worse than being referred to as the Limey, something I was regularly called when I spent some time, whilst on mixed ops in Virginia 😆

CS Choctaw in a Pete Kinsdale 1/4 bent Rhodesian with my 3rd cup of Joe. Quail covey finally showed up for breakfast.

Attachments

• 20220912_075438.jpg
    20220912_075438.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
Have about a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2022 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Rinaldo Silver Line 7 Odea 04 bulldog .jpg

After a really long day for work and home duties, KBV Burley Morning Pipe in a bent Vauen with p lip. This blend is excellent with coffee, but my drink is a Busch NA beer. Not bad really... I've been grabbing this blend all day, as it's out drying before jarring since Saturday and still pretty moist. Looking for that sweet spot.

Last edited:
Good morning gentlemen. Rained last night so it's 60 and overcast on the patio. Sun trying to peek through the clouds. My Urban Cowboy in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard. Sturdy, if you like Cowboy Coffee you will probably like Rivendell as well. One of the best aros I've found.
Ranger,
Rivendell is very, very good, but Cowboy Coffee is more my speed. Thanks for making it sound so good that I had to try it.