What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2013 Brigham Klondike Gold in a Jack Howell Rhodesian.
Glad to see you here, Harris!

Now smoking year 2018 Mac Baren Original Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

Smoking a Oldenkott ,bent clipper ? with W O Larsen 1864 and a decaf k-cup.
STURDY, The Pete 02 is a good sized pipe, I have the xl 02 and it`s one of my favorites. I do like the Lestrade a bit more,mainly because it hangs better in the jaw. I think you`ll be happy with it.

Today I thought I’d give the old Castello K31 Trademark a break, so I traded it out for the Castello 31 KKKK Trademark. Watch City Cigar DeLuxe Crumb Cut was a beautiful smoke. Second smoke was in the Pete XL90 Ashford and Watch City Cigar #558. Always a top five for me. Third smoke was Cobblestone Hiking in the Castello 75 Sea Rock Lovat GG. Tobacco is very similar to the current Solani ABF.
28AFF9FD-C301-46F6-A3BA-96AB303FADBF.jpeg
DEFEF708-3057-448F-A636-37440694C510.jpeg

Smoking a Oldenkott ,bent clipper ? with W O Larsen 1864 and a decaf k-cup.
STURDY, The Pete 02 is a good sized pipe, I have the xl 02 and it`s one of my favorites. I do like the Lestrade a bit more,mainly because it hangs better in the jaw. I think you`ll be happy with it.
EZ, Thanks for the information.

Last edited:
Half way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Gold in a straight black 1932 Dunhill R double patent shell pot with a vernon tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Getting ready to watch the Braves-Phillies game.
Dunhill_1932_pot.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I get to go off my diet tomorrow!! :) Anyway, I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in a smooth dark brown quarter bend post-1935 KBB/Kaywoodie New England Briar Pipe Company Flagship 83B Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

KBB NEPC_83B_Rhodesian.jpg

Pretty long day. Worked security at the USVETS annual standown from 8 till 4. It's an event to help homeless and in need veterans with food, clothing, toiletries, housing, jobs and legal services. So pre dinner it's Benediction in the new Sav 320XL author. Honey bourbon on the side.

Fed Daisy the Feral Princes and Shy Stripesy, and am smoking year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Best durn $19.95 I ever spent, and this pipe has only seen AK the last twelve years. Btw, I fed Suzy, too. Molly is napping.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg