What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't smell my own smoke, but m'lady said it's not too bad.

Now smoking Angler's Dream in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. Time to check on the ferals.
View attachment 8253
Lol Jim, exactly how I measure the room note. I use Mrs Z's nose

Good Afternoon my friends. Plugging a Rattrays Dark Reign with a good 3 pincher of Condor before dinner. Rather wet and dreary today in old blighty.
Not to mention cold too. But I won't let that spoil, what otherwise is a great day watching catchup TV.
Enjoy your Sunday my friends.

Second Rob Roy filled with GLP Kensington.
16774266298667203767075527741990.jpg

Good morning everyone. Zippos fav Hobbits Weed in a Don Carlos bent brandy with cowboy coffee. Another 3" of snow last night, just started coming down again. Sitting here, left arm in a sling, right hand dancing between the pipe, coffee mug, and the phone, lol. Poor birdies trying to find food under the snow. Wifey put some seed out on the bench in a big planter base but they haven't honed in on it yet. Hope everyone has a peaceful and happy Sunday.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2016 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Just watched Les Blues (France) defeat Scotland, 32-21 in Paris.....I'm in need of some uisge beatha.... "water of life" (translation...scotch whisky)....preparing to re-load a 2003 Dunhill, group 5, military...chestnut finish....with some Father Dempsey.....I feel after watching this travail, that a religious experience is probably necessary...hence, the holy water and smoke....

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_2514.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2514.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 0
Smoking some Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in a Vauen quarter bent billiard.

A delightfully surprising outlier compared to any other tobacco I've seen. Dry as newspaper and smells like a bale of hay.
But when packed with a firm hand, this stuff is legendary. I can't say for sure that I've ever enjoyed a pipe tobacco more than this. Very impressed

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of well aged Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth Rhodesian meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. The pipe and tobacco were gifts from my late friend Art Arterburn. The blend is 80% McClelland Va.s and 20% McClelland burley. 4Noggins sold it for several years.
WhitePipe_Rhodesian_Smoked.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink. It's time for my weekly pipe zoom.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Smoking a new Poul Winslow crown viking, It`s a Large bent apple . MB 7 seas regular blend.Pairing it with a bottle of Pellegrino mineral water. The pipe is really nice,but I am dissapointed as the draw seems restricted ? It`s a handmade pipe and now I have to drill it to open it up a bit... I guess the Danish really like to sip they're pipes. LOL!