What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No snow to clear, pretty much gone except for a few drifts here and there. Did go out and put some more feed in the flat feeder for the doves. Wifey chopped up some peanuts and an apple for the robins and blue birds. Now sitting back with some Rivendell in the Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy and a big mug of cowboy coffee. . You are right Bali, very relaxing to sit and enjoy watching the birds with a pipe and coffee. Have a great day everyone.

Do you Feed suet? I use the woodpecker kind fir extra calories for them.

C&D Carolina Red Flake 2022-grassy in the little Algerian briar. Think I'm getting some extra taste and learning how a small billiard type pipe can help with flakes. My other pipes are going to feel neglected I'm afraid  Also reading and planning about the Muletown Pipe Show March 17-19.
Are you going on Saturday, Sunday, or both? They're having a drawing for door prizes for vendors and attendees that bought their tickets in advance on Sunday at 2:30, right before the show ends at 3:00. Maybe see you there that weekend.
Smoking some Sutliff R-Blend in an Ascorti.
Nording-and-Ascorti-billiards-005.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2022 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. The last of this bag of Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
Rinaldo Silver Line 7 Odea 04 bulldog .jpg

Following Bali once again. GLP Kensington in a Pete Xmas 2021 Deerstalker. Earl Gray tea aside. Having dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant with my riding buddy. His wife is out of town so it's just him and Marty the pooch. Thought he would enjoy some company.

First smoke out of my new AKB panel horn, and my first horn shaped pipe. I always thought the shape looked unwieldy in photos, but it's actually very comfortable. Turns out I may be a horn guy.

The smoke is unfortunately stale Butternut Burley, which was sent to me as a replacement for a previous shipment of stale Butternut Burley... But the new bag tastes like it's from the same stale batch lol.
PXL_20230304_224114986.PORTRAIT.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful large pepperoni, ham, Italian sausage, and bacon pizza along with two slices of a large extra cheese and mushroom that m'lady was eating. Dessert was a bowl of freshly made chocolate pudding. I'm smoking the last of this tin of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in a well appreciated medium bend, smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching an episode of McCloud.
Peterson_PR_Rhodesian999.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am part way through this bowl of year 2020 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Haven't smoked this pipe lately, and thought I'd have a long smoke with it.
Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 egg.jpg

Are you going on Saturday, Sunday, or both? They're having a drawing for door prizes for vendors and attendees that bought their tickets in advance on Sunday at 2:30, right before the show ends at 3:00. Maybe see you there that weekend.
Smoking some Sutliff R-Blend in an Ascorti.
Nording-and-Ascorti-billiards-005.jpg
Probably Saturday only. I'll hope to meet you.