What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost half way through this bowl of Watch City Original Crumb Cut in a 1979 Ascorti Business KS Hungarian with a black pearl acrylic stem. I may end the day with this smoke. Had to play traffic cop wth the ferals because the brother of Shy Stripesy (who I haven't seen lately) is afraid of me, but he will take food away from my regulars if I'm not there to prevent it. I put food on the side of the house for him.
Ascorti Business KS Hungarian.jpg

This is a photo from our Presidential Guard, the stance means ''he is mourning'' due to the Great Friday's Epitaph ceremony.

1ypmpCM.jpg

and this a part from our house decoration for the Easter.

1zDHn1W.jpg

I am smoking Samuel Gawith B.C. Cavendish, double Greek coffee plus cool water beside me.
Happy Easter to all of you !

Good day my friends and fellow BoBs.
Today I'm starting off with some London Eye in a Petersons Atlantic 01. The weather is so much better today, even the sun has made an appearance. And the little birdies are back on the feeders. My dog Frodo is keeping them safe, by chasing the squirrels away, so the birds can have their fill. Life is good. Have a great weekend my friends.

Good day my friends and fellow BoBs.
Today I'm starting off with some London Eye in a Petersons Atlantic 01. The weather is so much better today, even the sun has made an appearance. And the little birdies are back on the feeders. My dog Frodo is keeping them safe, by chasing the squirrels away, so the birds can have their fill. Life is good. Have a great weekend my friends.
Glad your weather is taking a turn for the better. I've heard that you get lots of rain in England. We used to have a Yorkie named Frodo; he was a rascal, hated men.

I'm smoking Samuel Gawith Navy Flake in the same Cayuga Rhodesian.

I'm finishing the by finishing a Rob Roy filled with GLP géométrie.
Good Night!

Quail are delicious!
Can't believe you guys eat Quail. They are such beautiful little birds. My wife loves watching the ones that hang out behind our house. If she caught me eating one she would slap me around like a punching bag, lol.

69° and clear. Large rusticated Italian billiard with 5 year old LNF. I was in the mood, and the temp and humidity were just right to be outside this morning. I think my best smoke since covid. I guess if I keep finding myself thinking that, I must be getting better? Still can't taste most of the nuances of this tobacco, but I felt good about it. 6.5/10 (trying to think positive).

Starting my day with Zippos and my fav Hobbits Weed in a Bjarne bent billiard with Costa Rican blend coffee. Here's some irony for you. Just looked up and saw several Quail strutting around in the brush about 20 feet from our back berm. Lol. Heading out to the ranch in an hour or so for wife's riding lesson. Hope you all have a great day. Glad the weather is getting better for you Zippo my friend.

On the subject of eating quail, I'm an expert. Nothing finer. I have a prized recipe book full of great quail dinners. I've tried them all. I admit I like pheasant, chukar, and grouse, even wookcock, but nothing compares to quail. A nice quail dinner beats dying and going to heaven.....by a mile.

Glad your weather is taking a turn for the better. I've heard that you get lots of rain in England. We used to have a Yorkie named Frodo; he was a rascal, hated men.

I'm smoking Samuel Gawith Navy Flake in the same Cayuga Rhodesian.
The Gulf Stream is just one of those ocean currents, transporting relatively warm water from the Gulf of Mexico to the British Isles. Warm water evaporates faster than cool water, and when you consider that the UK is surrounded by sea, it becomes clear why we're particularly prone to rain. It's the subject of all our small talk, and constant moaning 🤣

Not long ago I filled a Savinelli Trevi with some sioux. And finally made up my mind about this particular tobacco. It's bland and pretty non descriptive. But instead of binning it I thought I'd try and inject some flavours into it. So off I went to the blending tobacco part of the cellar, and bought up some of my fave bakkis for blending. You know me, these consisted mostly sweet tobaccos, cherry, peach, vanilla, coconut, etc etc. Some Cavendish....Well you get the drift.
Story being. I just spent a wonderful afternoon, trying to blend different tobaccos. Emulating what I would actually eat, if it was food. Great fun.
Now smoking my all time fave Hobbit Weed in a MMCC Country Gent with bent stem. Dang it's such a good day. I hope yours is too my friends.

Can't believe you guys eat Quail. They are such beautiful little birds. My wife loves watching the ones that hang out behind our house. If she caught me eating one she would slap me around like a punching bag, lol.
In my case, a friend of m'lady gave them to her when they got together yesterday to make cards for their friends. It was a surprise to me when she came home and told me what she had. Quail was a meal that never occurred to me to have, but I must admit they were delicious.

Good Afternoon!
The feed store let me down yesterday and I had to run out first thing this morning. I took a Diplomat filled with Westminster along for the ride, and, of course my morning coffee. One stop leads to another and when I got home I loaded some GH Broken Scotch Cake in a Rob Roy to enjoy with afternoon chores!
Can't believe you guys eat Quail. They are such beautiful little birds.
I raised Coturnix Quail, not a wild breed or pretty enough to admire. It's like pigeons, there are many types but generally only the meat breed is called squab!