What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half way through this bowl of 2023 STG Escudo in a slight bend rusticated 1979 Savinelli Estella 310 poker with a brown pearl acrylic saddle stem. Thought I'd see if I noticed anything different in a briar that used to be dedicated to Escudo. I didn't. I totally rewrote my previous review to compare/contrast the different versions I have smoked, and added an update for what I am smoking now at TR.
Estella 310 poker.jpg

Now smoking a bowl from a freshly opened tin of 1980s Von Eicken’s Dark Flake Navy Cut in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, blue catfish and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. Smoked a bowl of aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Rangers game.
Comoy's_Sutliff_CorinthianDe-Luxe_126 pot .jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a straight black with burgundy undertone sandblasted early 1960s Lane era Charatan 420 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Fed three ferals, and managed to keep Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave away from that very shy black cat that's coming around by putting dry food on the driveway.
Charatan_billiard_420.jpg