What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
American Cream in a CAO unicorn meerschaum, it is a blend of Virginia and dark leaf. Smoother than my other blends so far, a nice Virginia, if a little uninteresting.
20230605_105032.jpg

Smoking a Pete Watson with Sutliff blue note and a quick k-cup, It`s been a busy day doing yard work. A friend gifted me a can of Capt black cherry blend,my question is- is there anything I can mix this with to make it decent enough to smoke? I can tolerate the original and I actually like the royal blue.The cherry is bad!

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and almost half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. George Russell Fog Lifter, neat, is my drink. Got a review tin of the upcoming Sutliff States of Virginia Limited Edition '23 that I'll start smoking soon. Red, bright, and stoved Va. flakes side by side so you can mix them as you want.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of Sutliff States of Virginia Limited Edition ’23 in a post-WWII Bertram 60 straight smooth dark brown squat bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Red, bright, and stoved Va. flakes side by side so you can mix them as you want. I layered each blend for this smoke. The release date is June 13 at 6 pm EST.
Bertram 60 squat bulldog.jpg

Now smoking Sutliff States of Virginia Limited Edition ’23 in a 1980,1983 hall marked medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 80S Bulldog with a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem. This is the second Peterson that I bought. This is the bright Virginia only so I can learn how it tastes. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_80S_Donegal_Bulldog.jpg

Earlier I had a Pride filled with GH DVC while I was researching cholesterol, then my doctor's office called to inform me that he had run out of suggestions for medications and I'd have to handle it through diet! I'm sitting back thinking about it with a Rob Roy filled with GLP Kensington.

Finished a bowl of Savinelli 140 in my Savinelli was unfinished pipe. Tobacco is starting to get real strong, smell's like a danobli cigar. I'm done with the 140 when it's all gone. I might try to blend it with something sweeter. Any suggestions on what to blend it with ?

Last edited:
A third of the way through this bowl of Sutliff States of Virginia Limited Edition ’23 in a small 1982 three quarter bend unbranded meer with a smiling turbaned Turk's head and a tapered yellow acrylic stem. This is the red Virginia only so I can learn how it tastes. Writing review notes and cleaning pipes.
Unbranded_Turk1982.jpg

Now smoking Sutliff States of Virginia Limited Edition ’23 in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea author with a silver spigot military bit and a tapered black acrylic stem. This is the stoved Virginia only so I can learn how it tastes.
Ardor Urano Ninfea author_MM.jpg

Now smoking Sutliff States of Virginia Limited Edition ’23 in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera with a tapered black acrylic stem. I took an equal amount of all three crumble cakes and blended them together in my best straight Virginia pipe.
Ardor Venere Extra Maigret billiard .jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and almost half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. George Russell Fog Lifter, neat, is my drink. Got a review tin of the upcoming Sutliff States of Virginia Limited Edition '23 that I'll start smoking soon. Red, bright, and stoved Va. flakes side by side so you can mix them as you want.
View attachment 10082
Never heard of Fog Lifter. Is it anything like Kilt Lifter beer,lol?

Earlier I had a Pride filled with GH DVC while I was researching cholesterol, then my doctor's office called to inform me that he had run out of suggestions for medications and I'd have to handle it through diet! I'm sitting back thinking about it with a Rob Roy filled with GLP Kensington.
And a hard cider?

Finished a bowl of Savinelli 140 in my Savinelli was unfinished pipe. Tobacco is starting to get real strong, smell's like a danobli cigar. I'm done with the 140 when it's all gone. I might try to blend it with something sweeter. Any suggestions on what to blend it with ?
Carter Hall? Rivendell?

Well, finally got the flag pole in. Zippo, thanks for riding over, lol. Had the raising ceremony and the salute to the flag but no brass band for flair unfortunately. To commemorate I'm having CS Shepherds Pie in a MM cob with Jim Beam Red Stag bourbon. American made tobacco in an American pipe and American made bourbon. Yep I'm an American boy. LOL. Zip, maybe I'll get a Union Jack to fly for your special occasions in your honor. Placed it so we can see it through our front door. God bless America. Good evening my BoB brothers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230605_181259_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230605_181259_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230605_181225_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230605_181225_Gallery.jpg
    968.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230605_180941_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230605_180941_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230605_180409_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230605_180409_Messages.jpg