What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoked some Molto dulci in a corn cob pipe. Now for a nice dinner at the Atlantic Hotel in Berlin Maryland. Also another smoke after dinner.;)
A Peterson SH Hudson and a bag of Figgy Pudding for a couple hours fishing today...

YiwpCGgl.jpg
Flyfishing is my first love on fishing. Noting like a pipe full after a day on the water. I flyfish fresh and saltwater.

Passing the first third of this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Weather forecast called for rain, but I just looked outside, and it's sunny. Typical local weather forecast.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

How about Eclipse, because when he is around the other cats hide like the sun during one.
I'll ask m'lady what she thinks. She hasn't come up with one she likes either, and we still think he may be owned by somebody. When I have extra time, I'll canvas the area, and see if I can learn anything about him.

Belated good morning gents. Started this morning with CS Rivendell in a Pete Pub with morning coffee but couldn't post as we were entertaining our guests. They treated us to breakfast at our favorite breakfast place, then wished them well and sent them off to Cottonwood. They are a nice couple and we enjoyed the visit. Now back home and having McB Burley Flake in a Sav Hercules 320EX with another mug of coffee.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg