What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pipe Force Episode V in an Altinay Dublin meerschaum.
16866019538186156599621939253695.jpg

Now smoking Sutliff States of Virginia Limited Edition ’23 in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera with a tapered black acrylic stem. I took an equal amount of all three crumble cakes and blended them together in my best straight Virginia pipe. This goes on sale at 6 pm today. I reviewed it at TR.
Ardor Venere Extra Maigret billiard .jpg

Now smoking New Watch City Beta Test in a 1980s SMS eagle claw egg medium bend meerschaum signed by Ismail Baglan with a brown and cream swirl acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Tigers game. The black cat is here, hungry for food and attention. M'lady suggested naming him "Abner" after the co-lead character in the old Lum and Abner radio show, which is a fav of mine. I'm thinking that one over.
SMS_Eagle Claw-side.jpg

Good evening, fellow pipe enthusiasts. I’m enjoying some G&H Ennerdale Flake in a basket briar. I know the Lakeland Essence isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I really like this blend, which has the “grandma’s perfume” flavor profile down to an art form.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am off to work with a bowl of year 2018 Mac Baren Acadian Perique in a straight smooth brown 1933-36 KBB Yello-Bole Honey Cured Briar 2384 Acorn with a tapered yellow rock ambra stem.
KBB Yellow-Bole Honey Cured_Acorn1.jpg

HH Anniversary Kake in a Becker acorn, I'm trying Nording clay pipe filters because this pipe gurgled quite a bit. After repacking it with the stones to make sure I put enough of them in the bottom, it's worked! Oh there was a gurgle. We'll see if I puff slow and let the stones do their absorbing that they don't work as advertised.
20230612_134337.jpg