What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 MacBaren Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman-big.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Deciding on whether or not to have another smoke.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

Good morning gents and a happy Sunday to all. My go to Urban Cowboy in a huge Don Carlos bent dublin. Big mug of cowboy coffee. Going to the Legion for breakfast then home for a quiet afternoon watching movies with the doggies. Lol. Hope you all enjoy a great day.

Half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Time to see which ferals are outside now that Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger have eaten. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Condor blended in an IMP large bent billiard meerschaum. Diet soda on the side.

Weather at the beginning of the month of July is limping in here in the Great Lakes region as a result of the Canadian wildfires. Hoping to see the sun rather than the smokey haze we’ve “enjoyed” for the last couple of weeks. Oh well, I’ll do my part in adding to it a bit with the remnants of the Condor.

Happy early Independence Day to my fellow Americans.

Enjoyed a tasty giant ham, turkey, egg sandwich followed by four fluffy pancakes and cantaloupe lunch. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of KBV Cajun Safari in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. Nailing final points on this review as I watch the Braves-Marlins game.
IMP_2002_Egg.jpg