What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Savinelli 616 ks with Larsen`s 1864 and a mug of Yukon coffee It seems like all of the rain and thunderstorms last night cooled things down. It`s a comfortable 70 degrees here. I wanted to go out at 6 am to start mowing lawns while it`s cool out, but the grass is soaking wet and I did not want to wake my neighbors either-most of them work 6 days a week and Sunday is there only day to sleep late.
Very thoughtful of you EZ. I hate people who disturb my peaceful Sunday mornings.

Hi guys. Well, I'm back from standing on the corner in Winslow AZ. Haven't had a pipe since yesterday morning. The TBFS event was kind of fun. Hanging out with my Legion brothers and sisters. But it was damn hot. 103 most of the day. Watching bike games and having a couple of beers. The wet Tshirt contest was quite interesting as all the women pulled off their shirts for final judging. Must be getting old as I only found 2 of the 12 even worth looking at, LOL. Had a good ride back as it was overcast and fairly cool most of the way. Now enjoying some of Zippos gifted Condor in a Pete Kinsdale 1/4 bent Rhodesian with Earl Gray tea.

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Sutliff Presbyterian in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Hi guys. Well, I'm back from standing on the corner in Winslow AZ. Haven't had a pipe since yesterday morning. The TBFS event was kind of fun. Hanging out with my Legion brothers and sisters. But it was damn hot. 103 most of the day. Watching bike games and having a couple of beers. The wet Tshirt contest was quite interesting as all the women pulled off their shirts for final judging. Must be getting old as I only found 2 of the 12 even worth looking at, LOL. Had a good ride back as it was overcast and fairly cool most of the way. Now enjoying some of Zippos gifted Condor in a Pete Kinsdale 1/4 bent Rhodesian with Earl Gray tea.
Glad you had a good time Ranger107.That line from the first sentence is in an Eagles song "Take It Easy", and I think written by Jackson Browne.

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia: Final Verdict in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. It has 50% perique. I posted my review of this blend at TR. It goes on sale some time this week, but I'm not sure what day that will be.
Unbranded MM meer.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've almost finished smoking New Watch City Beta Test #2 in a 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top and a black vulcanite stem. Watching an episode of McCloud. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Ben_Wade_ Martinique.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have a third of a bowl left of New Watch City Beta Test #1 in a smooth unfinished brown slight bend 2015 Savinelli 320KS author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to work soon.
Savinelli_320KS_author_unfinished.jpg

Off to work with a bowl of year 2017 Esoterica Dorchester in a straight smooth brown 1920s KBB Rocky Briar 1582 patent no.298978 with a B in a circle bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to listen to The Lone Ranger.
KBB Kaywoodie_Rocky1582-bulldog.jpg