What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s-l1600.jpg
I just bought an un-smoked 1978 Brigham five dot pipe (their finest quality), with the original sticker price of $39.95 still inside the clay lined bowl. Included was the original box, cover and the 1978 pamphlet that came with the pipe. After lying dormant for 45 years, I thought that a fitting inaugural smoke would be a bowl of Erinmore flake and two generous fingers, of good Bourbon _ it was wonderful!View attachment 11823

Last edited:
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Time to clean some pipes. Larry's Espresso #9, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Wessex_bent.jpg

Smoking a Brebbia bent brandy with Larsen`s 1864 and a bottle of spring water, It`s been a tough day for me as the humidity level has been very high, Causing my arthritic back to keep me in pain. Probably the last smoke of the day.

Half and Half/MB Vanilla Cream in a Nording freehand. I found some of my old writing, it was something I used to do a lot. To preserve a moment, I'm rediscovering, can be a very powerful thing. It's not at all like my posts these days, lol. But I do like saying what I'm smoking. Has anyone noticed that people often post steadily for six or seven years and then stop doing it? I guess it's just like anything else. I had this pipe when I was writing a lot, maybe that's what sent me down this way. Hope everyone's having a good day.

I just bought an un-smoked 1978 Brigham five dot pipe (their finest quality), with the original sticker price of $39.95 still inside the clay lined bowl. Included was the original box, cover and the 1978 pamphlet that came with the pipe. After lying dormant for 45 years, I thought that a fitting inaugural smoke would be a bowl of Erinmore flake and two generous fingers, of good Bourbon _ it was wonderful!View attachment 11823
And did you get it for $39.95?

Pre dinner smoke of Stanwell Melange in a Charaton made Mountbatten 1/4 bent billiard. Mocha coffee on the side. Bought this some time ago but just got around to opening it. Very good aro blend. Does have a nice room note. Agree with Jiminks, the topping does sublimate the tobaccos somewhat. Don't agree with the reviews that say it's the best aro ever. I reserve that honor for CS Rivendell. Have a nice evening everyone.