What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 24 in a smooth straight brown 1949 KBB Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat with a nickel band accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem.
KBB Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat.jpg

Now smoking Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Just fed Sleepy Suzy and the irrepressible Molly Danger.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Fed the ferals and stayed out there to make sure the possum didn't come back to eat their food. Lost work time, but they are worth it. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff Revelation Match in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII Kingsway (Comoy’s) London Made 61 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to do a little more work.
Comoy's_Kingsway_Canadian61.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem. This'll do it for me today. Reading baseball box scores.
Peterson_XL315_Terracotta.jpg

Never really slept, so I'm up and half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Gnats started getting bad outside, mostly the pesky little noseeums, so retired to the garage nook for a bowl of CS Choctaw in a Sav Hercules 320EX author. With my 3rd mug of coffee. Heading to the ranch in an hour or so to ride. Wife wants to try out her new roller ball spurs, lol. Have a great day my friends.