What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just smoked Haunted Bookshop in my MM Little Devil Cutty. 20230920_235646.jpg

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of 2019 Prince Albert in a straight smooth walnut 1927 KBB Kaywoodie Drinkless 86 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This model was only made in 1927. That'll do it for me today.
Kaywoodie_Dublin 86_1927.jpg

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm back on my diet after this. Nearing the last third of this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Now smoking year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. Wanted a long smoke while have the quiet time to do some reading. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ardor Urano square shaped bulldog.jpg

A quarter of the way through his bowl of aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Getting ready to watch the Braves-Nats game.
Comoy's_Sutliff_CorinthianDe-Luxe_126 pot .jpg