What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I was chatting, I smoked a bowl of year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Just did a second set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Wessex_bent.jpg

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2013 E-soterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1916 Barling The Hunt with beautiful silver work and a black vulcanite saddle stem with an orific bit. A wonderful pipe and a great smoker.
Barling_Hunter_1.jpg

Barling_Hunter_side.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. My favorite pipe which was once owned by my late and best friend Donald. I always smoke it in memory of brotherhood.
Barling_249.jpg

Some KBV Raven's eye in a yello-bole spartan full bent billiard. Rainy day today, with the temp dropping into the 30s at night, I kind of thought it would be our first snow which is waaaay too early for me lol 🙁.

Raven's eye is a delicious and smooth VaPer, but I'm not sure it's worth the premium. I haven't found a KBV tobacco that I can't live without yet, I think I've tried 6 so far.
20230925_190417.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the last third of this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching an episode of Mike Hammer. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Going to finish touching up pages on this Archie story in a minute or two.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Finished that story, and am half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Good morning everyone. Up early as I have to take Charlie to the vet to get fixed. Kind of hoping it will slow him down a bit. He's a sweet loveable little guy but has the activity level of the Energizer bunny. While the othet two are just laying around he's pinging around the house like a bb in a boxcar. Lol. So trying to sneak in a bowl of Zippos recipe Tumbleweed in a Pete system B42 smooth bent apple with morning coffee. Have a great day everyone.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. The last of this bag of Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg