What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Pete still make the X155 and smoking pipes doesn't sell them? Or does Smoking Pipes have some influence over what pipes Pete makes? I'll send them a message either way, but I didn't know what to say lol.
The X155 hasn't been made since the 1940s, and I think it's the best bulldog shape they ever made. Laudisi owns Smoking Pipes and Peterson which is why I recommend contacting them about bringing the X155 back. A lot of people have asked SP to bring that model back, but more needs to be done. Every request is important.

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Have enough left for most of a bowl.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

Near the last quarter of this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

Feral drama forced us to let Abner the Eager in the house to eat so he wouldn't get bullied out of his food. We took the opportunity take a couple of pics with the li'l boy.
Jim&Abner.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Smokes as well as a first and worth the $19.95 I paid for it all those years ago. Watching one of the older Gene Autry Westerns.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg

Just finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half sandblasted Savinelli Autograph 4 military mount with a pearl brown acrylic ferrule and saddle stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long time.
Sav_Autograph4_H&H_right.jpg

Sav_Autograph4_ H&H_left.jpg

Good Morning!
I missed the party yesterday as I attended a different one. The first employee I hired in my shop got married! It was years ago but she would come and go as school life dictated all the way through her graduate degrees. The wedding and reception was in a State Park and I brought GLP Kensington and a couple of Rob Roys along for the fun!